Wednesday, January 26, 2011

PRESIDENT BAILS OUT ON A PRESS CONFERENCE HE CALLED

PRESIDENT BAILS OUT ON A PRESS CONFERENCE HE CALLED
I’m SO incredibly ashamed of this president. He called a press conference for Friday, December 10, 2010, and then WALKED OUT of the press conference that he himself called.
President Obama called in the cavalry (former President Clinton) to explain a bad idea to America.
Obama walked out of a press conference that HE called because he wasn’t qualified for the job, and couldn’t handle the heat…!!!
Never before in American history has an incompetent president called in a formerly Impeached president to help explain a bad idea to the American public.
But if that’s not bad enough, this president bailed out on the press conference leaving Bubba to try to explain what the Government wants to force down my throat.
And moreover, he used the flimsiest of excuses, “I gotta go. The First Lady is waiting for me to show up at the White House Christmas party."
I’m SO incredibly ashamed of the current president of My United States of America.
Why is it sir that you couldn’t explain to me what you were proposing?
Why did you need a former president to explain your proposal?
President Reagan never needed to ask former President Nixon to help bail him out…
President Clinton never needed to ask former President Carter to help bail him out…
And President George W. Bush (43) never need to ask Daddy Bush (41) to bail him out…
Mr. President, not only are you arrogant and narcissistic, you are out of your league and the most incompetent president in my lifetime…and I’m older than you are.
You have dishonored the Office of the Presidency through incompetence, abuse, and neglect.
Shame on you.
Dr. Chris Albritton
Abilene, TX

No comments: