Tuesday, May 1, 2012

EPA administrator forced to resign.

Dear Mr. President,

I'm so very happy to see that your choice for a regional EPA administrator has been forced to resign.
I refer to EPA administrator Al Armednariz who resigned on Monday (the Communist May Day) after his comments comparing his enforcement philosophy to crucifixions surfaced in a since-deleted YouTube video.

Armednariz's apologies are worthless to a Christian like me, who takes offense to his comparison of the EPA's job as what was done to my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, on the Cross.


Mr. President, if you are a Christian, as you claim, to be, YOU ARE THE ONE who should resign over the denigration of Jesus Christ, the Only Begotten Son of God, and the Lord and Savior of all humans who choose to accept Him.

I hope you are truly ashamed.

No comments: